CMRI Charity Christmas Card Pack - Dove
Give a little extra love this Christmas with our beautiful selection of affordable cards that support some great Australian charities!
- Each pack contains 10 greeted cards presented in a cardboard wallet.
- Card size is 124 x 124 mm (complies with Australia Post's Christmas card rates).
- Printed on richly textured premium matt FSC paper with luxurious foil highlights.
- Printed using environmentally friendly vegetable and soy inks.
- Matching gold envelopes made with vegetable ink.
- Inscription inside the cards reads - With Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year
Designed by Australian artist Christie Williams. Christie lives in the Dandenong Ranges in Victoria, where she is inspired by the native birds and surrounding forest, especially the organic shape of flowers and leaves and the retro fashions and décor of the 1960’s.
One in twenty Australians is born with a birth defect or genetic disease. Children's Medical Research Institute (CMRI) is dedicated to advancing the treatment and prevention of childhood diseases, so every child has the opportunity for a healthy start to life. 10% of the wholesale price of this pack goes directly towards this vital work. Every card you give helps to take our research just a little bit further - ensuring that there are healthier kids and brighter futures.
Sponsored by Hello Sunday