CMRI Charity Christmas Card Pack - Echidna
DUE EARLY SEPTEMBER. Give a little extra love this Christmas with our beautiful selection of affordable cards that support some great Australian charities!
- Each pack contains 10 greeted cards presented in a cardboard wallet.
- Card size is 124 x 124 mm (complies with Australia Post's Christmas card rates).
- Printed on luxurious textured paper sourced from 100% certified sustainable forests.
- Image printed with gold foil highlights
- Inscription inside the cards reads - With Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year
Designed by Australian artist Joanne Pearcy. Based in Melbourne, Jo is a passionate wildlife conservationist who makes an ongoing, tangible commitment to Australia’s conservation and protection. Jo handles numerous commissions each year, always seeking to capture the unique personality of her subjects.
One in twenty Australians is born with a birth defect or genetic disease. Children's Medical Research Institute (CMRI) is dedicated to advancing the treatment and prevention of childhood diseases, so every child has the opportunity for a healthy start to life. 10% of the wholesale price of this pack goes directly towards this vital work. Every card you give helps to take our research just a little bit further - ensuring that there are healthier kids and brighter futures.
Sponsored by Hello Sunday