CMRI Charity Christmas Card Pack - Eucalyptus Bauble
DELAYED - DUE EARLY OCT Give a little extra love this Christmas with our beautiful selection of affordable cards that support some great Australian charities!
- Each pack contains 10 greeted cards presented in a cardboard wallet
- Card size is 130 x 130 mm (complies with Australia Post's Christmas card rates).
- Made with paper sourced from 100% certified sustainable forests.
- Printed with gold foil highlights
- Inscription inside the cards reads - Season's Greetings
Designed by Australian artist Lauren May. Lauren has a degree in Natural History Illustration and is a member of The Florilegium Society of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney. She lives at Lake Macquarie in New South Wales and is one of Australia’s finest natural flora and fauna illustrators.
One in twenty Australians is born with a birth defect or genetic disease. Children's Medical Research Institute (CMRI) is dedicated to advancing the treatment and prevention of childhood diseases, so every child has the opportunity for a healthy start to life. 10% of the wholesale price of this pack goes directly towards this vital work. Every card you give helps to take our research just a little bit further - ensuring that there are healthier kids and brighter futures.
Sponsored by Vevoke.