CMRI Charity Christmas Card Pack - Floral Greetings
Give a little extra love this Christmas with our beautiful selection of affordable cards that support some great Australian charities!
- Each pack contains 10 greeted cards presented in a cardboard wallet
- Card size is 130 x 130 mm (complies with Australia Post's Christmas card rates).
- Made with paper sourced from 100% certified sustainable forests.
- Inscription inside the cards reads - With best wishes for Christmas and the New Year
- Designed by Australian artist Miranda Sofroniou. Miranda creates rich and colourful illustrations by hand, pairing loose brushstrokes with abundant detail. She employs gouache, watercolour and acrylic to create whimsical, narrative worlds that invite the viewer inside. Miranda is a graduate of The University of the Arts in London.
One in twenty Australians is born with a birth defect or genetic disease. Children's Medical Research Institute (CMRI) is dedicated to advancing the treatment and prevention of childhood diseases, so every child has the opportunity for a healthy start to life. 10% of the wholesale price of this pack goes directly towards this vital work. Every card you give helps to take our research just a little bit further - ensuring that there are healthier kids and brighter futures.
Sponsored by Vevoke.