CMRI Charity Christmas Card Pack - Platypus and Seagulls
Give a little extra love this Christmas with our beautiful selection of affordable cards that support some great Australian charities!
- Each pack contains 10 greeted cards beautifully presented in a cardboard wallet (5 each of two designs).
- Card size is 130 x 130 mm (complies with Australia Post's Christmas card rates).
- Made with paper sourced from 100% certified sustainable forests.
- Inscription inside the cards reads - With best wishes for Christmas and the New Year
- Designs by Australian Artist - Jody Pratt. Jody is a specialist illustrator of animals and children, with numerous picture books and exhibitions to her credit.
One in twenty Australians is born with a birth defect or genetic disease. Children's Medical Research Institute (CMRI) is dedicated to advancing the treatment and prevention of childhood diseases, so every child has the opportunity for a healthy start to life. 10% of the wholesale price of this pack goes directly towards this vital work. Every card you give helps to take our research just a little bit further - ensuring that there are healthier kids and brighter futures.
Sponsored by Vevoke.